Internship Booking Team (French or German speaking)
January, 09 2019 ( Updated January, 10 2019)
At our head office in Lugano (Switzerland) we have a position for a Reservation Team Intern who will serve as the first point of contact for our guests. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, sales ability and a customer service mentality. You will be trained by our team to answer calls and emails efficiently while still delivering a personalized solution to each guest. When needed you will assist the marketing team with administrative and marketing tasks as required.
- Answer booking enquiries of guests by phone and email in a friendly manner.
- Paying attention to the guest’s requirements to ensure understanding of enquiries and deliver personalized travel solutions.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability, accommodation types, areas etc.
- Help with marketing tasks when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed or currently pursuing a degree in tourism.
- Fluent in English and French or German. Minimum requirement C1.
- Knowledge of Italian would be a +.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills, including the ability to type and talk while successfully navigating through multiple applications.
- Interest in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Flexible to work evening and weekend shifts.
What we offer
- Paid internship for a period of minimum 6 months. (500 euro per month)
- Possibility to extend into a long-term contract after the 6 months.
- Accommodation (in Italy just over the border) for the duration of the internship
If you are interested, please apply by sending an email with your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org