Booking Team Executive (French or German speaking)
January, 09 2019 ( Updated February, 01 2019)
At our head office in Lugano (Switzerland) we have a position for a Reservation Team executive who will serve as the first point of contact for our guests. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, sales ability and a customer service mentality. You will be trained by our team to answer calls and emails efficiently while still delivering a personalized solution to each guest. When needed you will assist the marketing team with administrative and marketing tasks as required.
- Answer booking enquiries of guests by phone and email in a friendly manner.
- Paying attention to the guest’s requirements to ensure understanding of enquiries and deliver personalized travel solutions.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability, accommodation types, areas etc.
- Help with marketing tasks when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed or currently pursuing a degree in tourism.
- Fluent in English and French or German. Minimum requirement C1.
- Knowledge of Italian would be a +.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good computer skills, including the ability to type and talk while successfully navigating through multiple applications.
- Interest in the travel and hospitality industry.
- Flexible to work evening and weekend shifts.
What we offer
- Working in an international team
- Dynamic work environment
- Permanent contract (after the initial trial period)
If you are interested, please apply by sending an email with your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com