January, 08 2019 ( Updated January, 11 2019)
Are you looking for an
exciting opportunity that will enable you to develop your online marketing
skills? Happy Holiday Homes is looking for an experienced Online
Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team at our head office in Lugano
(Switzerland). We are looking for a someone who is proactive, passionate about travel and eager to
· Develop and execute search strategies and campaigns (SEO, SEA, SMA).
· Conduct regular analysis and make recommendations to optimise various website elements, directly and indirectly, influencing SEO and SEA performance (both web and mobile).
· Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences.
· Make use of various tools and techniques to manage current operations as well as understand the broader search landscape (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz and more).
· Manage all aspects of paid search campaigns, including keyword research, bid management, ad copy-writing, performance analysis and optimisation;
· Optimise ads and landing pages to increase clicks and conversions. Conduct A/B testing of ads and landing pages to ensure data-driven decision making.
· Continually monitor and optimise performance through campaign analysis to improve KPIs along the customer journey, e.g. cost per click (CPC), click-through rate (CTR), cost per lead (CPL).
· Provide regular reports on campaign performance. Monitor the competitive landscape and stay current with search and digital marketing trends, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies.
· Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Education Requirements
· A Bachelor or Master Degree.
· A good understanding of online and search marketing techniques
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, PPC and social media
· Fluent in English. (An English test may be part of the application)
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Enjoy using data to make decisions and process quantitative and analytical skills
· Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset. Willingness to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
· Interest in the travel and hospitality industry.
· Good computer skills
· Advanced Excel knowledge and skills
What we offer
· Working in an international team
· Dynamic work environment with possibility to grow
· Permanent contract (after the initial trial period)
· Starting salary of 2700 CHF with possibility to grow
If you are interested, please apply by sending an email with your resume and motivation letter to Larisse Mercera at firstname.lastname@example.org