September, 21 2018 ( Updated January, 09 2019)
You have experience in the field of tourism? You love challenges? You like to have contact with people from all over the world? You have imagination, energy and have a good grasp of languages?
For the new office of Happy Holiday Homes in Chamonix we are looking for a property manager!
Work includes :
The Property Manager is a key role in our company, a role that ranges from the acquisition of new homes, the management of holidays, the negotiations with the owners, the management of the acquired houses, organization of cleaning, reception of tourists and satisfy every need of our guests and much more.
Very important for hosting tourists from all over the world are the languages, Italian - English and a third language such as German are essential. Also important is our hospitality, our company treats our guests as if resided in a super 7-star hotel.
The Property Manager role must fulfil the following functions:
- Helping our guests in the various difficulties they may encounter while staying in the country who they do not know.
- Search for, acquire and evaluate new holiday homes.
- Use our database for the insertion of new homes and the management of existing ones.
- Organize: photo book of new homes, cleaning, welcoming guests.
- Organize and prepare for a perfect holiday for our guests.
We offer a growing, challenging and varied job in a company with great potential in an international environment. You will have the opportunity to grow within our company.
Excellent English and good French
Diploma in Tourism or minimum 3 years experience in a similar function or industry.
Be multi-tasking, communicative and cooperative with colleagues at different levels.
Full time contract
If you are interested, please apply by sending an email with your resume and motivation letter to Hermes Vlaanderen, firstname.lastname@example.org