May, 18 2018 ( Updated January, 10 2019)
We have an exciting marketing internship opportunity available at our head office in Lugano (Switzerland). We are looking for a someone who is passionate about travel and eager to learn. The internship provides hands-on involvement and learning opportunity across many aspects of marketing and the travel industry. Your will work with the Marketing team at Happy Holiday Homes to assist in the expansion of the company.
· Enlarging our agent portfolio by calling travel websites and travel agencies to start a collaboration.
· Monitoring local markets and pricing
· Assist in data collection and reporting of current campaigns
· Stay on top of industry news/trends and suggest topics and content for newsletters, blog posts and social media posts
· Assist with the email marketing campaign
· Other duties as assigned
Qualification & Education Requirements
· A Bachelor or Master Degree completed or currently pursuing a degree in marketing.
· Fluent in English.
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Entrepreneurial and flexible mindset. Willingness to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
· Interest in the travel and hospitality industry.
· Good computer skills
What we offer
· Paid internship for a period of minimum 6 months.
· Accommodation (in Italy just over the border) for the duration of the internship
If you are interested, please apply by sending an email with your resume and motivation letter to Larisse Mercera at email@example.com